It is possible to have multiple profiles for Outlook on one PC. Different profiles could be used for different organisations, roles, and email accounts.
- Click on Start and search Control Panel
- Click on Mail (if you can't see this, search for ‘mail’ in the Control Panel search bar)
- In the Mail Setup window, click the Show Profiles button and then click Add
- Type a name for the new profile and click OK
- Add your email account(s) in the new profile by entering your credentials
You can set Outlook to always use the same profile or to ask you which profile to use when it opens. See Your default Outlook profile.